Thank you for considering our topless waiter company for your event. We want to ensure a fun and safe experience for all involved, and as such, we require that you read and agree to the following terms of service:
- Any deposit made is non-refundable unless an agreement has been made with management. If you need to cancel your event, please inform us as soon as possible to discuss possible refunds.
- The remaining balance must be paid in full on the day of the event.
- Each guest has been informed of the attendance of a male stripper or topless waiter. By agreeing to our services, you acknowledge that you are aware of this and are happy to proceed.
- All guests in attendance must be over the age of 18. We will not provide services to anyone under this age.
- Guests in attendance are happy to participate in the performance should the stripper require. Our performers are professionals and will not engage in any inappropriate behaviour. However, if you feel uncomfortable at any time during the performance, please inform the performer or a member of our staff.
- If at any time the topless waiter or stripper is abused or harassed, they reserve the right to leave without providing a refund. We have a zero-tolerance policy for any form of harassment or abuse towards our staff. If any such behavior occurs, our performer will end the performance immediately and leave the event. We will not provide a refund in such cases.
- Each booking for a boat event requires a holding payment. This will be reimbursed if there is no damage. Please note that this is a requirement by our partnering boat companies, not by Bow Tie Boys Pty Ltd.
- Any damage caused during the event will be the responsibility of the client, and charges may apply.
By agreeing to our terms of service, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the above policies and agree to comply with them. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us before your event.